Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 3

Day 3? Don't you mean Day 4? No, I thought it was inappropriate to talk about the end of the world on Thanksgiving. And if you remember from an earlier post, I built myself in one flex day. Besides, I was busy helping prepare a feast for 36 of my closest relatives. Let's just say 20 lbs of potatoes and two 20+ lb turkeys. Work. Sorry, without further ado:



R Kelly's Trapped in the Closet is playing in its entirety on IFC today. I believe there is a reason that Mr. Kelly broke his Opus Magnum into small segments. There is too much power locked into those hip-hop harbingers of cataclysm. To show them all together will certainly have the power to open one of the seals mentioned in Revelation (which seal are we up to anyway?).

As if that wasn't enough to scare the bejeezus out of you, I saw this today!

R Kelly Trapped in the Closet Premier on Broadway

That's right. It's being turned into a musical! On Broadway! These fools have no idea what they're playing with! I can't control the volume of my voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment