Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 20 (10 days to go!)

Don't worry, I haven't been raptured... yet. I did get busy tying up all the loose ends in preparation for the big day. I can't believe it's just over a week away. I wish I was a true believer in the Mayan calendar. I have so much stuff to complete this week at work, that no one would even be here to check if I did it Monday. So let's bring it full circle here:

Someone in Levittown (or Fairless Hills, depending on what news article you read) has won the Powerball Lottery. It was basically sold on the street that the street where I live splits into. If I had won it myself, I would now be 100% convinced that the world would end Friday. But wouldn't that be typical? Some working stiff finally hits it big and BAM! the world ends. I wonder if they are waiting until after next Friday, just to see if it's worth it. Actually, what I'm really wondering is if the person that hits is someone who loves me and has always appreciated me and wants to show me just how much they care in a monetary denomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment