Tuesday, December 18, 2012

3 days left!

I know that blog has been getting a little heavy and long winded lately. So I will keep it quick and light and fluffy. And let's make two-for Tuesday!

Irish television to remake "Cheers". Yeah, I had to reread the article link too. Does Ireland really need to revive the concept of a show that revolves around a bar? I have a hard time believing that they can't come up with an original bar concept. In fact, most shows I've seen from Ireland, even if they aren't centered around the pub, tend to spend an inordinate amount of time in the neighborhood establishment. I could even see if they wanted to make a show about an American bar owner, or an Irishmen opening a bar in Boston. This is a complete and true remake though, moving the bar to Ireland, but essentially having the same cast. Sam Malone will be replaced with Sean, who is a retired hurler and ex-alcoholic. The bar will be called "Teach Sean". I would have to say that this is the worst idea since starting a land war in Asia or gambling with a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Kim Jong Un voted Time magazine "Man of the Year". Time magazine does it again! Add him to the list with Hitler and Stalin. This time it was actually a prank perpetrated... eh, I gave you the link. Read about it if you want.

Being that Supreme Glorious Leader is an athiest, I bet he has no idea the apocalypse is even coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment