Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Conclave



As probably everyone knows, the Cardinals are currently in the Vatican trying to decide which one of them will be the new Pope. Despite a concerted effort from friends and family to have me considered for the position, I was not invited. That aside, I have only been concentrating on one thing.

This guy: St. Malachy



Made this prediction:

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.”

Which is making me a little nervous, because one of the contenders is this guy: Cardinal Peter Erdo

File:IMG 4094s2.JPG
Go ahead, back sass me again!
I was doing a little light reading and found out that this is the very same guy that wrote exhaustively about how the Catholic Church should evangelize and spiritually relate to the "Gypsies" in Hungary. Calling them gypsies is a sort of nickname and not politically correct. They are actually called Roma. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to see the end-around St. Malachy is running here. The man who advocated for the Romani could certainly be seen as representing them, thus... Peter the Roman!! So I am making my Papal prediction right here. I am basing it solely on a thousand year old prophecy by an Irish saint. 

Peter Erdo For Pope
end-of-the-world
Let the Prophecy Be Fulfilled!

Too melodramatic?

No comments:

Post a Comment