Thursday, January 24, 2013

Links and such

Man, I have been up against it as of late. Sorry I haven't posted more often. I don't have a ton of time today, so instead I'll regale you with things other people wrote that I have found overly amusing recently. Without further ado, an adventure into the absurd!

Subway being sued over footlongs not measuring up. They are being sued by two guys from South Jersey. These guys should be sued for not eating hoagies. Embarrassing. And yeah, like these guys never tried to sneak in an inch.

County Kerry in Ireland has voted to legalize drunk driving. Really?! They wait until I leave? Seriously though, if you remember this blog post of mine, you will see why I think this is a really bad idea.

Sex offender Facebook ban ruled unconstitutional. I thought this was why Facebook was invented in the first place. Seriously, if you weren't a stalker before you had Facebook...

To follow up that gem: Emma Watson was mistaken for a 12 year old. Yeah, the chick from Harry Potter. Seriously, she's 22. How bad is the TSA at their job?

Keep on living the dream. I'll post something more substantial soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment